Yorkshire Education is currently recruiting for a MFL Teacher to work in a variety of our client schools in York and the surrounding area, covering long term and short-term teaching positions as well as permanent positions.
Some of our clients are looking for teachers who can teach French, Spanish and German to KS4. KS5 would be desirable. This work is open to both Newly Qualified Teachers and those at other stages of their teaching career.
- Flexible teaching patterns
- Pay rates in line with teacher pay scale
- Opportunities to work in schools with outstanding behaviour
- Opportunities to work in some of the country’s leading MFL departments
- Excellent support network from experienced education consultants
Yorkshire Education has quickly become York's largest and most popular supply teaching agency and is contracted with many of the local schools to provide them with outstanding supply teachers.
If you are a qualified MFL teacher and looking for work in this area, whether you want temporary, permanent, full time or part time, we would love to hear from you.