Here at Yorkshire Education we don’t just need qualified teachers and cover supervisors, we need teaching assistants!
We are devoted to finding you the perfect employment situation. Whether it is day to day, short term or a long term position within a school.
We are looking for teaching assistants to work in primary and secondary schools in York, Selby, Harrogate, Goole and Howden.
Teaching Assistant role:
· To support individual pupils with their learning in the classroom
· To support pupils with a variety of needs- learning, emotional, behavioural or physical
· To liaise with the classroom teacher in order to support particular pupils
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Helping teachers in the classroom with group activities
· Following the schools procedures
If you are a Teaching Assistant looking for work in Primary or Secondary schools, please make sure you get in touch!