Yorkshire Education Recruitment are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and committed Compliance & Administration Officer to join a rapidly expanding team in our York office.
We focus on placing teachers and support staff into schools in York and the surrounding area, either as long-term contractors, day to day temporary support, or permanent members of staff.
Yorkshire Education is a fun, family run business based in York, and have quickly grown into the leading education recruitment agency in the region. We are a young, energetic business, constantly looking for opportunities for expansion.
You will be expected to learn and be responsible for every aspect of compliance the company needs on a day to day basis. You will be trained by experienced recruitment and education specialists so no specific recruitment or compliance experience is necessary. You will be supportive of all the recruitment consultants in ensuring all compliance processes are followed and administrative tasks are completed efficiently.
Yorkshire Education can offer the right candidate:
* Continual on-the-job training
* A fun, friendly, lively and supportive working environment
* Fast-track career progression opportunities
* An excellent, uncapped commission structure with no threshold in first year as a recruitment consultant.
We would need you to offer us:
* Examples of long-term commitment to jobs and/or education
* Excellent references
* A positive "can-do" attitude
* A good sense of humour
* A strong will to succeed
* A good understanding of the role Compliance Officer
* Can take on basic admin duties within the office
* Full-time role. Start date - January 8th, 2017.
* 37.5 hours per week. Working days - Monday - Friday.
* Location - York office.
* Salary is competitive and negotiable with achievable and generous bonus scheme
Please contact Yorkshire Education with a CV and covering letter.