The start of the academic year is fast approaching and we have lots to look forward to this term.
1. Our first twilight CPD sessions of the year with Pathfinder Teaching School Alliance. We have both primary and secondary sessions which include the following:
Behaviour for learning
If you’re interested in enrolling onto these sessions, let us know and we’ll get you booked on. All sessions we offer to you, are at a fantastic 50% discounted rate.
2. Our Christmas competition! Following the success of last year’s competition, we are hosting another Christmas competition for Primary Schools across Yorkshire. This year we are doing a card competition so look out for our announcement with more details about this… coming soon!
3. National Teaching Assistant Day! On 14th September we will be celebrating National Teaching Assistant day! This is to recognise the valuable contribution Teaching Assistants make to the education and support of school children across the UK.
4. More sponsorship! We will be looking forward to giving out more sponsorship to our schools who we work in partnership with. If your school are wanting sponsorship, make sure you get in touch to find out how!
5. We will be sponsoring the Yorkshire Schools Dance Festival for the 2nd year running! We can’t wait to attend both weekends in November and see all the fantastic performances.
6. We are proud to be sponsoring the ‘Inspirational Teacher Award’ at The York Culture Awards which are going to be held on 19th November.
We hope you all had a lovely summer break and are looking forward to the new academic year!