The start of the academic year has arrived, and we have lots to look forward to this term.
1. Our first twilight CPD sessions of the academic year with Pathfinder Teaching School Alliance. We have both primary and secondary sessions which include the following:
Behaviour for learning
Dyslexia & Autism
Talk less teaching
If you’re interested in enrolling onto these sessions, please get in touch with us and we’ll get you booked on.
2. Our Christmas competition! Following the success of last year’s card competition, we are hosting another Christmas competition for Primary Schools. This year we are working in partnership with the York Theatre Royal. Look out for our announcement with more details about this… coming soon!
3. National Teaching Assistant Day! On 16th September we will be celebrating National Teaching Assistant day! This is to recognise the valuable contribution Teaching Assistants make to the education and support of school children across the UK.
4. More sponsorship! We will be looking forward to giving out more sponsorship to our schools who we work in partnership with. If your school are wanting sponsorship, make sure you get in touch to find out how!
5. The Yorkshire Schools Dance Festival in November. We are the headline sponsor of the 2019 Yorkshire Schools Dance Festival. The partnership will further allow them to make the YSDF an amazing experience for children and young people and to promote, develop and celebrate dance in schools and wider community settings.
We hope you all had a lovely summer break and are looking forward to the new academic year!