How do I make a complaint? 

Yorkshire Education endeavour to offer you the best customer service possible. If there is something you believe needs improving or would like to feedback on, please address your queries to: 

Complaints Department

Yorkshire Education 

Unit 1 

Holtby Manor 

Stamford Bridge Road 


YO19 5LL

Or email us on

We aim to respond to every complaint within 7 days.